Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy :)

Jeff and I went on a date tonight. A cozy little chinese restaurant where we had good conversation and yummy food. We talked about work and kids and the stress to do with both work and kids and about, well, life I guess. It was so nice. There was a couple sitting at a table near us that I couldn't help but notice. They both seemed uncomfortable, not a lot of conversation, too intent on their plates to notice each other. And I thought how happy I was that Jeff was the one across the table from me. Happy that we never seem to run out of things to say, happy that I love being with him, happy that he holds my hand...happy that after nine years we are still happy.

1 comment:

stacey said...

that is so sweet!! i often notice the same thing about other couples too. glad you had a great date!