We stole away for a day while we were in Oregon and headed to the beach. I brought my new lens and couldn't wait to experiment with it down on the sand, get some close-ups of the kids with the ocean behind them, add to my wall of beach photos. But alas, the weather did not cooperate. Owen was a good sport and braved the weather so I could get a few shots with the ocean in the background. (Don't kids always look so cute with hoods on?) I had to settle for a few of the rest of us by a cool field where we parked as it began to pour sheets of drizzle. (yes, it does that in Oregon) I think each shot captured our moods perfectly. I love this one of Jeff, I love how the light plays up the color of his eyes, I love his full lips, the look on his face. Sometimes a picture really does capture who a person is. I'm so lucky he's mine.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment