1.Gone on a blind date(x) terrible experience, really terrible
2.Skipped school( x)
3.Been to Mexico( x) Tijuana baby
4.Been to Florida( x) best vacation ever.
5.Been to the Caribbean( ) only if I can be a pirate. With Jonny Depp.
6.Been overseas(x) ok, maybe this was the best vacation. Jeff and I went to Europe with my mom and dad. All over England, Scotland, France, and ended in New York. So fun.
7.Been on a plane( x)
8.Jumped out of a plane( )
9.Been on a Helicopter( )
10.Been on a train(x)
11.Been lost( x) in Notting Hill on our European vacation. Very lost.
12.Gone to Washington, DC( )
13.Swam in the ocean( x) cold, very cold.
14.Cried yourself to sleep(x) And I always feel so much better the next morning
15.Played cops and robbers(x) I grew up in a neighborhood FULL of kids and we all had big imaginations. Summer was bliss.
16.Recently colored with crayons(x) Paige eats most of them, but yes, we color all the time.
17.Sang Karaoke(x) This causes great anxiety for me, but yes, Janet and I sang 'Landslide' at the last karaoke party and I surived.
18.Paid for a meal with coins only?(x)
19.Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?(x) Hello!!! If not I would be 125 pounds and have lots more money in the bank. Sigh.
20.Made prank phone calls(x)
21.Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose(x)
22.Caught a snowflake on your tongue(x)
23.Written a letter to Santa Claus( x) I still believe.
24.Been kissed under the mistletoe( ) This definitely needs to be remedied. Jeff????
25.Blown bubbles(x)
26.Gone ice-skating( x)
27.Gone water Skiing(x) I am terrible, really terrible.
1. Any nickname? Lumps (used to be Sugar-Lump-a-Doo and got shortened to Lumpy and then Lumps. Sounds silly but I think it is sweet, I LOVE nicknames.)
2. Mother's name? Gail
3. Favorite drink? How to choose? I would go to a restaurant and be happy just getting a drink...raspberry lemonade, sierra mist w/cranberry, anything icy or slushy
4. Tattoo? no, but I really, really wanted one as a teenager
5. Body Piercing? ears
6. How much do you love your job? Love it. I really love it.
7. Favorite vacation place? Disneyland, Disneyworld, or Cannon Beach, Oregon
8. Favorite TV Program? What not to Wear, Phineas and Ferb
9. Ever been to Africa ? no
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes
11. Ever been on TV? yes
12. Ever steal a traffic sign? NO
13. Ever been in a car accident? YES
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door? 4
15. Favorite salad dressing? honey mustard
16. Favorite pie? Key lime
17. Favorite number? 12
18. All Time Favorite Movie? Notting Hill
19. Favorite holiday? Christmas then Halloween then 4th of July
20. Favorite Dessert? Cinnamon rolls, caramel corn, dump cake
21.Favorite color? It changes. Right now I am loving grey
22. Favorite day? Friday
23. Favorite brand of body wash? Bath and Body Works, sun-ripened raspberry
24. Favorite toothpaste? cinnamon, I hate toothpaste
25. Favorite smell? vanilla, cinnamon
26. What do you do to relax? read, sleep, take a bubble bath
27. Favorite Sport to play? soccer
28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? with a house full of teenagers, finally skinny ;), still happy, wiser, more mature... (ie. more wrinkles)
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment