
I love Disneyland. Always have. I think I love it even more as an adult. And this sign explains it. To me Disneyland is my childhood, and I love being able to relive that again with my own children. I love walking through the gates, the excitement, the anticipation. This day I was holding Jeffrey's hand and we both started jumping up and down as we walked down Main Street, just too much excitement to contain it. I love that about Jeffrey, he never feels the need to contain his excitement. Such a great quality. I think Disneyland brings that out in all of us. It is the fantasy we get to live for a day or two before we go back to the reality of today. We get to act like kids, show our excitement, scream a little on a rollercoaster, eat churros, hunt down characters and beg for an autograph, laugh, cry, smile until your cheeks hurt, and overall have the time of your life.

Smile till your cheeks hurt

Feed ducks

Get ready to scream on Thunder Mountain

Act like a kid

Smile some more

Show your excitement

Hunt down a character and beg for an autograph

Hunt down more characters...

Have the time of your life!
No comments:
Post a Comment